All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Can I give septilin and glyzifer NM both my 4year old son. My child is anemic. Haemoglobin is 11.6. and frequently suffering from cough and cold

0 Answers

Q. Looking forward to reviews of creams/lotions which are good for dry skin of toddlers.

U can go with Johnson's, sebamed, baby dove any one of the 3 all are good and gentle in baby soft skin

1 Answers

Q. Looking forward to reviews of creams/lotions which are good for dry skin of toddlers.

0 Answers

Can we introduce chikoo /sapota to 7months old baby? If yes, how should we give it? Direct pulp or should we boil it

0 Answers

Hi moma which baby product uou use on your baby dry skin.

I’ve been using Johnson’s gentle range for my daughter.

1 Answers

hi moms meri koi bhi comments. or post sand nhi ho rhi is grupe m or block bata rha

0 Answers

Helo moms Ma baby is 3.5 yr old..uski rght eye se pani nikl rha.. Is tym doc available nhi..kal morning dikhaungu..tb tk wht ti do plz rply

0 Answers

Tesd

0 Answers

Hi I am.mom of 16 days old baby. Till now I am not breast feeding due to no milk. Doctors gave me tablets and powder but no use. I am giving formula milk to my baby. Will it affect my baby?

ideally breast milk is believed to be the best for baby. But if u r feeding formula milk to your baby you should not worry much once baby completes 6 months then try to give healthy diet and baby growth will be fine and perfect. Formula fed babies are strong as compared to breastfeed babies :)

1 Answers

Open pores of breast is it the cause of low milk supply how to solve the problem

0 Answers

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!