All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Hello moms How to get into whatsapp group of baby destination Kindly share me the link Thanks you.

0 Answers

Hi, kid is 9months old boy and throws everything he gets on the floor sitting on the bed. Can anyone suggest any engaging toy for him?

0 Answers

My baby 3 yrs old sweating a lot and developed rashes which turned black and red only in neck fold front and back.. pls help. Thank you

0 Answers

Hi !! i need a girl baby name starts with Ka, Kaa , Kee.. Can you please help me moms..

Keerthana.... Kadhambari... Katy....kavya... Katherin

1 Answers

Hi I have a 2 year old and want to pee peep and potty training. I have shown him videos on tv and tried rewarding with something after successfull pee in the toilet , but nothing is working. He's not willing to sit on toilet seat neither telling me before potty or pee pee. Please giver certain tips.

0 Answers

Hello moms.mughe blood sugar first pregency mai hua tha.kya second pregency mai blood sugar k sath prob ayegi or kya asa hota h ki meri 2 pregency mai blood sugar khud tik ho jaye.mughe kya 2 pregency mai insulin injection lene padege.

0 Answers

Hey mom's..my baby is going to complete 5th month next month on 2nd. I'm very confused about the food I need to start with. I have already begun with mashed banana and rice gruel and moong dal water. What else should I be giving a 5 month old baby.

0 Answers

Hey mom..my baby is going to complete 5th month on 2nd May..I have already started giving her mashed banana and rice gruel..I am very confused as to what to start giving her. Your guidance is much appreciated.

0 Answers

Hello All

0 Answers

Hi mom's..my baby is 6months old..I'm started giving ragi puree. Is it good for babies daily food for morning.

Hi, Ragi is good, but it's also important to introduce other foods, you can start giving, banana, boiled vegetables, fruits, dal, rice, oats, wheat etc. Introduce one new ingredient at a time, introduce new foods in the first half of the day. And also, give very little while introducing and then gradually increase the quantity.

1 Answers

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!