All Questions about "Baby: 0m - 3m"

Baby: 0m - 3m > Baby Health

Hlo momies my baby is not taking staple crops that are required she is 9 month old and not eating khichadi ,homemade cerelac,she just wants finger foods.i m depressed please help even she doesnt deink her milk properly she ll drink 30 ml only in one go...and after that even if u dont givw any thing for 2 hrs she ll be okay with that..pls help how tp increse her appetite

Hi dear that is very common thing on Babies...its really thoug to give deed to kids. Some time reason is low hemoglobin please check once if baby doesn't take intest in milk give other dairy foods then.

1 Answers

Baby: 0m - 3m > Baby Care

Mera baby 1year 4mnth ka hai uska weight Kya hona chayie

2 month ki bacchi ko water Dena chahiye ya nahi garmi mein

4 Answers

Which is the best baby care products? Can I use Johnson's Baby care it's safe or not

I also used jhonshan n its safe.

1 Answers

Baby: 0m - 3m > Weight Gain

My baby weigh is only 2.9 kg.she's age 3 month.how to weigh gain?but she's not brest fetting.

Keep giving formula milk. Nothing to be given till 6 month. Some times babies start gaining weight after 4 to 5 months so not to worry don't stress out as she grows she will gain weight.

2 Answers

My baby is 7 months n 25 days old. He is suffering from cough, can I give him Ragi and Barley.

Yes you can

1 Answers

Moms tell diet of six months baby

0 Answers

Homiopathic is safe for baby??

Hi dear I repeat it's not always safe some time its create problems too batter to consult doc

1 Answers

Homiopathy is safe for baby 18 months

We didn't say anything about medicines.

1 Answers

Baby: 0m - 3m > Mom's Health

How to lose post pregnancy weight?

Do exercise n yoga n join our weight loss group on Facebook

1 Answers

Baby: 0m - 3m > Breastfeeding

Breast feeding problem

Hi what problem you facing can you please explain

1 Answers

Have a Question related to Baby: 0m - 3m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!