Delhi Nursery School Admissions is no less than a roller coaster ride for the parents. With all the complexities of the admission process, the application forms, the documents required and the many admission guidelines, it becomes very hard.
We decoded the admission process to ease your tension and help you simplify the process for yourself!
Delhi Nursery School Admissions Session 2020-2021
Tips To Help You Choose The Right School
- Distance from home
- Duration of the school
- School Curriculum
- Your child’s safety
- Infrastructure of the school
- Extra-Curricular activities
Read more: How to Choose A Preschool For Your Baby
||Children born between 1/04/2016 and 31/03/2017
||Children born between 1/04/2015 and 31/03/2016
||Children born between 1/04/2014 and 31/03/2015
Important Dates for Delhi Nursery School Admissions
||Day and Date
|Online Registration Begins
||Friday, 29th November 2019
|Last Date for Online Registration
||Friday, 27 December 2019
|Schools to upload the details of the children
||Friday, 10 January 2020
|Display of list of registered candidates with points
||Friday, 17 January 2020
|Verification of documents and draw of lots(if required)
||Saturday, 18 January 2020 to Thursday, 23 January 2020
|First List Declaration(waiting list as well)
||Friday, 24 January 2020
|Schools addressing Parents’ queries
||Monday, 27 January 2020 to Monday, 03 February 2020
|Declaration of Second List
||Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Read more: How To Teach Your Child To Deal With A Bully
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by the municipal corporation.
- Proof Of Address (any of the following)
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents, having the name of the child.
- Domicile Certificate of the child or his/her parents.
- Voter ID Card of any of the parent
- Latest Electricity Bill/Water Bill/MTNL Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent or child.
- Adhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the child issued by a Medical Officer.
- In the case of sibling applicants, the school RFID/Identity Card/Fee Bill of the sibling.
- Under Alumni Category, copy of Class 12th Board Pass certificate/Marks statement of the parent(s).
- Copy of Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Dept, of GNCT of Delhi OR Copy of BPL, AAY Card issued by the Food and Civil Supply Department, of GNCT of Delhi.
- Copy of DG Category Certificate, if admission sought under SC/ST/OBC etc categories.
- Copy of Disability Certificate issued from a government hospital if applied under this category.
- Passport size photograph of the child.
Some Tips While Filling The Application Form for Delhi Nursery School Admissions
Offline Forms for Nursery Admission:
- You may create a photocopy of the original form and fill it before filling the original form to avoid possible errors.
- Keep several photocopies of each document handy to avoid the last-minute rush.
- You may keep a photocopy of the submitted application form with you.
- Mention your child’s age and your contact details correctly.
Online Forms for Nursery Admission:
- Read all the directions carefully and proceed accordingly.
- Check the requirements for uploading your child’s photo.
- Avoid waiting till the last day to prevent inconvenience due to heavy traffic on the website.
- It is better to arrange DD/Pay order before filling the form as you might be required to fill in the details of DD/Pay Order in the application form.
- Note the Registration Number of your application form that appears on the screen. You can also take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Fill only one form. Multiple Registrations will result in rejection of your form.
- Since the points will be calculated automatically, ensure filling in all the fields correctly.
With all the nursery admission related information available to you now, we hope that the process becomes a little less complex for you.
Read more: 25 Effective Ways to Ensure your CHILD’S SAFETY in KALYUG
Want to share your experience as a mom with other moms through words or images? Become a part of the Moms United community, click here and we will get in touch with you